UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Business Communication in Islamabad
Business communication deals with executing work processes in any organization, aiming to provide knowledge about employees’ selection through the recruitment process, training, rewarding and assessment and communication. Business Communication degrees focuses on developing expertise and skills such as talent management, strategic alliances, time management, organizational culture, project and resource planning.
- Business Communication Process
- Business Networking
- Business Meetings
- Business Planning & Negotiating
- Business Making Presentations
- Understand key elements of Business Communication
- How to drive a success business communication (Win-Win)
- Explain the concept of emotional intelligence
- You will look at the definition of business communication and the different methods of communicating in business.
- You’ll focus on the appropriate use of tone and language in your communications.
- Will look at planning your communication and the different forms of written business communications.
- You will cover face-to-face and phone communications as well as focussing on listening skills, questioning skills, body language and personal networking.
- Describe the four types of communication in the workplace
- Explain the various communication styles and identify your own style
- Nonverbal communication and describe the importance of it in an HR setting
- List and describe the rules that govern written language.
- Describe essential elements of a business document.
- Describe how to prepare for and conduct business meetings.
- Define and produce successful teamwork.
- Describe the steps in the process of planning a presentation.
- Overcome common obstacles experienced in public speaking.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******