BA (Hons) Business English (International Top Up) Complete your honours level degree in the UK while developing your English skills as an international student Course in Islamabad || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
The BA (Hons) Business English (International Route) Top-up degree is a one-year full time course designed for international students who hold a language or communication based Level 5 associate degree (or equivalent) and want to earn a full honours degree and possibly continue to English-medium postgraduate study.
The course is for international students who want to study in the UK and gain a full business-related honours degree alongside the skills and knowledge needed for further postgraduate study. You will develop your academic and vocational English skills on a course that includes language sessions and introduces the world of business.
This degree will prepare you for further study at masters level in the UK. If you achieve a second class honours or higher you will be guaranteed entry to the University of Chichester MSc International Business programmes, with bursaries available for students achieving a 2:1 or above.
On this course you will:
- Develop the academic and communication skills you need to perform at postgraduate level or in a business role where you need English
- Gain business knowledge and cultural awareness
- Learn to conduct independent research projects
- Develop your English language skills
- Work closely with your personal tutor throughout your degree
- Benefit from quality teaching by skilled academics who are experts in their field with real industry experience
- Make the most of small class sizes
- Complete workshop-based interactive activities
- Be guaranteed admission to our postgraduate programmes if you achieve a 2:2 or above
- Be eligible for postgraduate business programmes bursaries if you achieve a 2:1 or above
Teaching and Assessment
How you will learn
This course is delivered in small classes through workshop-based, interactive and developmental activities.
You will be assessed through a range of assignments including exams, coursework, essays, presentations and a group discussion.
We specialise in offering individual and tailored support to international students.
In addition to International English classes which form part of your Programme you also receive:
- Individual tutorial support (3 hours per semester), to help you plan, carry out and check your coursework
- A special international orientation programme to welcome you to University
- Dedicated international advisers to help you with issues such as visas, opening a bank account and generally settling in to life in the UK
- Social events to help you integrate into the University community and University life
What you will study
The learning focus of the BA (Hons) Business English (International Route) combines study skills, academic English, research skills, and business practice.
This list is indicative and subject to change.
Academic English 1
You will be assessed through a portfolio of written tasks and a group discussion. More information on this module will be available soon.