UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Software Engineering Course
This UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Software Engineering Course is a comprehensive IT career programme that begins with the fundamentals of IT education and progresses to the most advanced and cutting-edge modern applications of the IT industry, as well as student internships, to provide the right set of education and work experience to compete in the IT industry, a true all-round training to ensure your career success and confidence as a true IT professional. A complete professional curriculum designed to meet the demands of modern IT, with a particular emphasis on Web Application Development, ERP System Implementation, JAVA, and Cloud Computing.
Why this course?
Choose a UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Software Engineering if you:
- Want to develop large-scale software systems
- Want to create highly efficient products and systems
- Enjoy maths and systems design combined with computer science.
- Virtualisation and cloud computing
- Programming languages
- Core computing concepts
- Ethical hacking
- Application and web development
- Algorithms and modelling
- Networking and operating systems
- Systems environments
- Apply the basic principles of software engineering for providing reliable software systems.
- Design, Implement, deploy and maintain simple as well as complex software systems.
- Apply software project management skills, like project initiation, Project planning, project scheduling, costing etc.
- Apply different software engineering artifacts.
- Demonstrate their knowledge in the field of computing and Software Engineering.
- Understand professional responsibilities and apply ethical principles in the work environment as well as in society.
- Analyse and model requirements and constraints for the purpose of designing and implementing software artefacts and IT systems
- Evaluate and compare designs of software artefacts and IT systems on the basis of organisational and user requirements.
- Design and implement software solutions that accommodate specified requirements and constraints, based on analysis or modelling or requirements specification.
- Present a clear, coherent and independent exposition of software applications, alternative IT solutions, and decision recommendations to both IT and non-IT personnel via technical reports of professional standard and technical presentations.
- Work effectively in different roles, to form, manage, and successfully produce outcomes from teams whose members may have diverse cultural backgrounds and life circumstances and differing levels of technical expertise.
- Enhance students’ skills to apply theoretical, technical and practical knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Enable students to develop state of the art solutions of the given problem using software engineering approaches.
- Empower students to work in one or more application domains.
- Provide students with awareness of current industry standards and practices.
- Enlighten students to function as proficient software developers and effective team members.
- Empower and enhance communication and interpersonal skills.
- Inculcate and enhance professional responsibility and application of ethical principles.
After completing this course Learners have opportunity to make a career as a,
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Tester
- Software Architect
- Systems Architect
- Full Stack Developer
- Database Administrator
- ICT Business Analyst.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******