UKQ UK Approved Diploma in Store Keeping Management
A retailer or retail store is any business enterprise whose sale volume comes primarily from retailing. Good customer service is more than just being quick and having a good product. Segmentation divides subjects, objects or variables into various relatively homogeneous groups (e.g., segmenting customers into usage-pattern groups).An organization is a formal arrangement of roles and ranks put in place to attain some particular objectives. The arrangement of a retail organization depicts the role of employees and the mode in which the organization operates. Owner-managers of a single store may be the entire organization. Coordinating and controlling employee activities is easier in a small store than in a large chain of stores. Location decision is very important in retailing business because location involves large cost. In decentralized stores systems each section of the industry has separate stores attached with it. In centralized stores system the main store located centrally fulfils the needs for each and every department.
Who should take or profit for this course:
- This course is good for management learners and people who want to learn about Retail Management.
To make students learn and understand the roles and responsibilities of a Store Manager which include:
- Store business operations – including managing profit and loss, facility management, safety and security, loss prevention etc.
- Selection of Human Resources – specifically recruiting, hiring, training and development, performance management, payroll, and schedule workplace scheduling.
- Product management – including ordering, receiving, price changes, handling damaged products, and returns.
- Team Development – facilitating staff learning and development.
- Problem solving – handling unusual circumstances.
Your proficiency with and understanding of Chinese is tested by the Chinese. Only your grammar and Chinese language comprehension will be tested in this course. After completing this course, your language skills will be proficient. It puts your language skills and communication skills to the test. You will increase your chances of finding employment in CPEC projects both inside and outside of Pakistan after completing the Chinese language course.
- Introduction: An Overview of Retail Operations.
- Different Layout & Designs
- Pre-Store Opening
- Store Opening and Closing
- Retail Arithmetic
- Stock Management
- Store Audit
- HR in Operations
- Store Finance and Controls
- Cash Management
- Loss Prevention and Shrinkage Control
- The Customer Service Desk
- Different Fixtures Available for a Retail Store
- Contemporary Issues in Store Management
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******