UKQ Level 5 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Course in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
Mechanical engineers are critical for the current generation and industry. Mechanical engineering careers focus on creating technologies to meet the industry and human needs. Practically every product or service in modern life has probably been touched in some way by a mechanical engineer to help humankind. This includes solving today’s problems and creating future solutions in health care, energy, transportation, education, environment and climate change, water management, and many others. Your Mechanical Engineering studies will give you a strong technical knowledge in a variety of areas, which could include mechanical, manufacturing, mechatronics, industrial, electronics, robotic, etc. With about 30% of theoretical learning, there will typically be much more of action, hands-on, practical learning to ensure that you are adequately prepared for engineering work when you graduate.
- Mathematical Methods for Engineers
- Principles of Science within Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Principles
- Principles of Engineering Design
- Engineering Materials
- Health, Safety and Risk
- Assessment in an Engineering Environment
- Team work in an engineering environment
- Quality Assurance and Management within
- Engineering Practice
- Process Management in Engineering
- Ergonomics in an Engineering Environment
- Project Design to Improve Defense Hardware Capability
- Fault Diagnostic for Vehicles
- Accident Reconstruction within
- Automotive Accident Investigation
You could consider working in Aerospace, Automotive, Built and construction, Contracting Civil, Environmental, Infrastructure, Land-based, Maintenance Mechanical, Mining, Nuclear engineering, etc., Robotics, System analytics maintenance, Technical sales, Water and Sanitation, etc. Whichever industry you choose to work in, you can earn a good salary as a Mechanical engineer, more especially once you become a member of the Engineering Council or a Chartered Engineer. The future of the world of work is increasingly becoming exiting for engineering professionals as the 21st Century is increasingly dependent on IT and Engineering specialist to lead the automated industry.
Work placement information
- There is no work placement requirement for this course.