UKQ Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Engineering Course in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
All our courses are designed to cover the full range of topics and tasks as laid down by the awarding body in response to industry requirements. You will learn advanced specialized areas of electrical Engineering that will enable you to develop skills in science technology design and inspection & testing of electrical installations. Upon successful completion learners will be awarded with a full level 3 diploma which is recognized as an industry standard qualification for practicing electricians.
- Electrical Work Practices
- DC Fundamentals
- Installation Fundamentals
- Electrical Applications
- Electricity Systems
- Electricity Supply and Distribution
- Circuit Design and Operation
- Electrical Machines
- Apply fundamental knowledge and principles of electrical theory and practice, including electrical protection, to the installation and maintenance of electrical systems and equipment.
- Apply fundamental knowledge of fault diagnosis and testing techniques of electrical systems and equipment.
- Apply safe working procedures and practices, and identify and report electrical and other hazards. Ensure their own activities are within legal limitations of the electrical legislation.
- Apply fundamental knowledge and principles to the installation and maintenance of electrical machines.
- Apply fundamental knowledge and principles to the installation and maintenance of electrical equipment in special electrical situations.
- Work ethically and professionally within the electrical industry, as an electrical apprentice, including maintaining current competency and communicating with stakeholders on electrical and related matters.
- Electrical engineering is one of the largest and broadest engineering discipline that deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.
- Electrical engineering has now subdivided into a wide range of subfields. The two major branches include electronics and Power Engineering.
- Electronics engineering is further sub-diveded into many other fields including electronics, computer engineering, power engineering, telecommunications, control systems, and microelectronics.
- Many of these sub disciplines overlap with other engineering branches, spanning a huge number of specializations such as hardware engineering, power electronics, avionics, mechatronics and nanotechnology
Work placement information
- There is no work placement requirement for this course.