OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring in Islamabad
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma qualification in Coaching and Mentoring will be of high interest to a wide range of individuals who are working in organisations or private practice and who are seeking to develop their knowledge and skills in coaching and mentoring. The qualification is also pertinent to learners who lead coaching and mentoring at individual and organisational level.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma qualification in Coaching and Mentoring provides robust and rewarding learning to introduce the concepts, theories and practical application of coaching and mentoring in an organisational setting. The programme aims to enhance learners’ personal and professional development, fostering transformative learning and reflection and thus expand the knowledge and skills necessary to develop professionally as a coach or mentor.
The qualification also allows learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards an MBA with advanced standing.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learners must be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the course
The OTHM Level 7 diplomas on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) are at the same level as master’s degrees. However, they are shorter (120 credits) and learners will have to proceed to the dissertation stage (60 credits) with university to achieve a full master’s programme.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring qualification consists of 6 mandatory units making a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Theories and Concepts of Coaching and Mentoring within Organisational Culture (20 credits)
- Evaluating the Strategic Impact of Coaching and Mentoring (20 credits)
- Establishing Coaching and Mentoring in the Organisation (20 credits)
- Organisational Change Strategies and Personal Development (20 credits)
- Coaching, Mentoring and Managing Organisational Culture and Behaviour (20 credits)
- Research Methods for Coaching and Mentoring (20 credits)
Duration and delivery
The qualification is designed to be delivered over one academic year for full-time study, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning.
The qualification is delivered face-to-face, through lectures, tutorials, seminars, distance, online by approved centres only.
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed by the centre and externally verified by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor.
The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring qualification supports learners in meeting requirements for work and/or employment within all areas of management and leadership at this level.
****** For Registration & Information ******