NASP USA Job Hazard Analysis Specialist (JHA) course in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
- access_time 13:00 hours / 1.30 CEUs
Performing a Job Hazard Analysis (i.e. Safety Analysis) may be the single most important method for preventing workplace injuries as it provides a proactive approach to identifying hazards before they lead to an injury. The course will provide the student with the tools to perform a JHA including tips for developing “task or job steps,” hazards and means for abatement. Course will include several examples. In addition, course will teach means for ranking these hazards quantitatively (risk) based on frequency, severity, and probability of occurrence. The required amount of time to complete the course is dependent upon your knowledge of workplace safety, but we find that the average completion time is approximately 8 hours. You have up to six months to complete the course.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will attain the designation of Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) Specialist. With this certificate, the student will have acquired the knowledge, skills and abilities to:
- Recognize hazardous conditions in the workplace.
- Disseminate the types of injuries that can occur as consequences to hazardous conditions.
- Understand the Hierarchy of Hazard Control Measures and when to use them.
- Conduct a Job Hazard Analysis by using the six-step process.
- Calculate risk based on frequency, likelihood, and severity of hazards.
- Apply the concept of Acceptable Risk to the Residual Risk Reduction method of reducing hazardous conditions.
- Prioritize high-risk tasks to pro-actively eliminate hazardous conditions before they become injuries or illnesses.
- Understand the process hazard analysis method and apply its common techniques of What-If and HAZOP in the evaluation of processes with highly hazardous chemicals.
The student will take a comprehensive online exam at the end of the course. You must score 80% to receive a certificate. You have two opportunities to pass the exam.
A refresher course and exam will be required every three (3) years. The cost of this recertification is $150.
NASP is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free of all forms of discrimination.
Proprietary Interest Disclosure:
The instructor(s) has no financial interest in any course documents, products, tools, or instruments