BA (Hons) Business and Management (International Top Up) Study business and develop your English skills as an international student Course in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
This Business and Management (International Route) Top-up degree is a one-year, full time course designed for international students with a business or management-related HND or associate degree (or equivalent).
This course is for international students who wish to continue their studies at final year honours level in the UK and also develop their academic and vocational English skills.
You will adjust to studying in the UK as you earn your full honours degree and develop the skills and knowledge you need to continue to further postgraduate study.
This degree will prepare you for further study at masters level in the UK. If you achieve a 2nd class honours or higher you will be guaranteed entry to the University of Chichester MSc International Business programmes, with bursaries available for students achieving a 2:1 or above.
On this course you will:
- Develop the academic and communication skills you need to perform at postgraduate level or in a business role which needs English
- Gain business knowledge and cultural awareness
- Learn to conduct independent research projects
- Develop your English language development skills
- Access language support to help you achieve the required English level for postgraduate studies or future employment in the UK
- Work closely with your personal tutor throughout your degree
- Benefit from quality teaching by skilled academics who are experts in their field with real industry experience
- Make the most of small class sizes
- Improve your English with workshop-based interactive activities
- Be guaranteed admission to our postgraduate programmes if you achieve a 2:2 or above
- Be eligible for postgraduate business programmes bursaries if you achieve a 2:1 or above
Teaching and Assessment
How you will learn
This course is delivered in small classes through workshop-based, interactive and developmental activities.
You will be assessed through a range of assignments including coursework, exams, presentations. groupwork and portfolios.
We specialise in offering individual and tailored support to international students.
In addition to International English classes which form part of your Programme you also receive:
- Individual tutorial support (3 hours per semester), to help you plan, carry out and check your coursework
- A special international orientation programme to welcome you to University
- Dedicated international advisers to help you with issues such as visas, opening a bank account and generally settling in to life in the UK
- Social events to help you integrate into the University community and University life
What you will study
You will study a selection of core and optional modules. Each module is worth a number of credits and is delivered differently depending on its content and focus of study.
This list is indicative and subject to change.
Business in Context
You will be assessed through coursework and an exam. More information on this module will be available soon.
After your degree
This course will help you develop the academic and communication skills you need to succeed at postgraduate level. You will develop your business knowledge, cultural awareness, language ability and your ability to conduct independent research projects.
This BA (Hons) Business and Management (International Route) degree can prepare you to apply for business postgraduate degrees in any UK university. If you meet certain conditions you will earn guaranteed admission to our MSc International Business and Finance course. If you achieve an upper second class degree (2:1) or higher then you will be guaranteed admission to one of our postgraduate programmes and qualify for a bursary.