What precautions are need to avoid accident in manhandling?
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
1. Stand at safe distance from the load
2. Sharp edge and burns are removed before lifting a material.
3. PPE such as safety gloves and safety shoes are to be used.
4. If the weight is too heavy for one person to lift, then he has to seek the assistance.
5. The pathway is not blocked by obstacles while carrying the load.
6. The different actions, movements and forces necessary while carrying the load.
7. Modify the task by using hooks and crow bars.
8. Mechanical equipments like cranes shall be used.
9. Modify the objects
10. Change the way things are used.