UKQ UK Approved Registered Safety Manager Level 04 Course
Safety managers are important in every workplace where there may be health and safety hazards, such as construction sites, manufacturing facilities, or warehouses. They focus on maintaining a safe workplace and establishing policies and procedures for other workers
This UKQ UK Approved Registered Safety Manager Level 04 Certificate indicates to employers, potential employers, regulatory agencies and the courts that you have the knowledge, skills and abilities equivalent to a level of proficiency expected of a safety leader. It shows you are capable of working with little or no supervision while managing the safety programs, policies and procedures common to business and industry.
Who is this Course for?
- Safety & Health officers
- Safety & Health Corporate officers
- All Engineering Disciplines
- Individual who wants a future in health & safety culture
Why this Course?
Making a safety culture within the working environment can be difficult. UKQ UK Approved Registered Safety Manager Level 04 Course will give the apparatuses fundamental to actualize appropriate security preparing and a successful safety program. Students will learn how to get it and translate directions, maintain a strategic distance from gracious and criminal risk, increment labourer assurance, decrease specialists comp rates and most vitally, minimize or kill wounds within the working environment
Topics Covered in this units are,
- Planning for the safety of people at spectator events
- Managing the safety and security of people at spectator events
- Developing, implementing and reviewing policies and procedures for safety and security at spectator events
- Managing information for action and decision-making for spectator events
- Managing resources for safety and security at events
- Managing risks in crowded places
- Managing the initial response to significant or major incidents and plan for resilience
- Working with others to improve customer service
- Maintain your knowledge of primary workplace safety topics and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements.
- Qualify yourself as a safety expert and manager.
- Learn training methodologies that change the way your employees work.
- Save money by developing your own safety programs.
- Avoid civil and criminal liability for accidents and injuries.
- Determine proper interpretation and application of OSHA regulations.
- Establish acceptable analysis and documentation of workplace hazards.
- Manage workplace safety inspections and audits.
- Investigate, analyse and document workplace accidents and perform root cause analysis.
- Create and manage a successful safety culture using the latest behaviour modification techniques
After completing this course learner will have ability to do the following,
- Conducts safety meetings, audits, and inspections to ensure compliance, evaluate performance, identify corrective action, and implement follow up assessments.
- Plans, implements, and conducts preventative care, safety, and compliance training programs.
- Plans, implements, manages, and maintains comprehensive environmental safety & health programs on premises or at project site locations.
- Provides project management team with guidance on health and safety and confirm project site fulfils industry, local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations.
- Collaborates with management to develop an Emergency Action Plan and serve as primary contact for project site injury and incident notification, investigation, and case management. Maintains a written log of safety inspection activities, reports, and correspondence.
- Guarantees that all work is performed in accordance with approved manuals, internal policies and procedures, contract documents, and good engineering practices.
- Provides technical support to project managers.
- Develops and maintains project cost/change controls, and project budget and accounting records.
- Coordinates and monitors schedule updates, invoices, and submittals.
- Reports the status of projects to business and market leaders.
- Participates in team meetings and provides regular on-site project presence
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******