UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Warehouse Management Course
The purpose of this course is to give the reader an overview over possible solutions and help him to make the right choice. It presents background information, examines not only the potential, but also the risks and strategies, and thus sets the basis for comparisons for all those who are responsible for the choice and specification of warehouse management systems. Furthermore, it is meant as basic support for students of logistic sciences and interested beginners who would like to become acquainted with the subject.
This course is related to practice without neglecting the basic context or implying special technical knowledge. The basic processes and technologies that are required for a better understanding are described in detail.
In addition to this, the course will give system developers new ideas by pointing out the problems and limits of current developments and offering new approaches with regard to the structure and design of WMS. As an attachment, you will receive a simple, but functioning and well-documented WMS, taken from the Open-Source Initiative well-known WMS.
Warehouse management is a monumentally complex task with a wide variety of plates to keep spinning. But getting it right can be the difference between retail success or failure.
It all comes down to:
• Arranging your layout properly and then organizing your inventory within this.
• Having a well-drilled system in place for staff to repeat time and time again when it comes to receiving stock and fulfilling orders.
• Measuring efficiency, then identifying and fixing problem areas.
• And knowing when it’s time to invest in a digital Warehouse Management System (WMS).
Get these aspects right and you’ll soon be running your warehouse like clockwork – and fulfilling customer orders quicker and more accurately than ever before.
- What is warehouse management?
- Fundamentals of an Operational Optimization.
- Warehouse management statistics.
- Warehousing and Conveying Principles.
- Automation of the Material Flow.
- Information and Communication Technology in WHM.
- Arranging your warehouse.
- Receiving and managing new stock.
- Warehouse management fulfillment strategies.
- Measuring warehouse performance.
- How make a new warehouse management system.
Who should take or profit for this course:
- Store keeper.
- Post office worker.
- General Store owner.
- Airport inspector officer.
- Ship keeper at port area.
****** For Registration & Information ******