UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Textile Technology Course
This course will challenge you to explore the diverse and novel application of textiles and push the boundaries of textile design and production.
UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Textile Technology is a course where scientific technologies are used for manufacturing and developing several varieties of fabric. Textile technology deals with the basic knowledge of fibre material, science and technologies relevant to fibre processing with product design and development. It involves the study of fibre science. Medical textiles, technical textiles and textile supply chain operations are speciality areas.
Why this Course?
The curriculum is so designed that it helps formulate clarity in knowledge base, presentation skills, industry-based project work, understanding work ethics and values at shop floor as textile professional. IIT offers a UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Textile Technology.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who have eager to learn about Textile Technology
- Individuals who want to enhance their knowledge about Textile Technology.
- Textile Raw Materials
- Fundamentals of Textile Technology
- Business Management & Industrial Economics
- Business Communication
- Fibres Science
- Yarn Manufacturing Technology
- Design and create textile products
- Apply theories and pedagogies to teach textile technology
- Explore innovative textile processes and production skills and knowledge
- Investigate ethical and sustainable textile contexts
- Adhere to Workplace Health and Safety considerations when engaging in textile technology production.
After completing this UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Textile Technology course the career paths are open and the students can start working in various different industrial positions in production, quality, or research and development departments. Or perhaps you want to specialize even further in textile technology by opting for higher studying in textile technology. Everywhere where there are advanced textile products and technical features, you can now use your broad and deep knowledge and experience to take on new challenges.
After completing this course major job profiles, you should consider while searching for career prospects are,
- Structural Textile Designers
- Dye House Managers
- Clothing & Textile Research Assistants & Lecturers
- Production Manager
- Quality Manager
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******