UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Textile Processing Management Course
UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Textile Processing Management course consists of the application of scientific and engineering principles to the design and control of all aspects of fibre, textile, and apparel processes, products, and machinery. After this course one will be able to judge the fabric quality and the machinery best suited for it. There is a large scope of a person with textile knowledge in various departments of textile companies and plants like in research and development, technical sales, process engineering, Production control, corporate management, quality control and many more.
Why this course?
UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Textile Processing Management will break the knowledge bubble and replace it with competence in textile design, product distribution, supply chain, logistics, and demand management. This specialist training helps familiarise students with advanced information and equip them to cope with real-world textile industry problems. And when combined with fashion technology, it may work miracles in terms of creativity, design, and trends.
Who is this course for?
The course is suitable for those who want to know the principles of engineering with specific knowledge of textile equipment and processes.
- Advances in Textile Production.
- Energy Management & Pollution Control in Textile Industries.
- Computer Applications in Textiles.
- Entrepreneurship Development.
- Project Work
- An ability to understand and apply theoretical knowledge related to core business subjects to solve business problems.
- An ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication in interpersonal transactions at workplace.
- An ability to organize and analyse data for effective decision making to reach an appropriate and sustainable solution
- An ability to understand common ethical problem faced by managers and how to use ethical knowledge in decision making.
- An ability to understand and apply theoretical knowledge on leadership to achieve goals through co-workers in workplace settings.
- An ability to identify and seize a suitable business opportunity with understanding of key environmental factors.
- An ability to understand issues related to global business operations with focus on Textile Sector.
- UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Textile Processing Management is a comprehensive academic curriculum that prepares students for jobs in product design, development, and manufacturing for a wide range of applications including aerospace, medicine, architecture, automotive, apparel, sports, and many more.
- Engineering, design, chemistry, management, computers, apparel, marketing/sales, and quality control skills are advantageous.
- They are able to work in departments of textile plants and companies ranging in size from small to large, such as production, planning, quality control, sales, or marketing, or in agencies of local or international corporations for textile products and textile machinery located throughout the country.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******