UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Teaching Certificate in Islamabad
This UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Teaching Certificate course begins by introducing you to verbal and non-verbal communication and how to use these tools to stimulate a student’s thinking. You will also learn the four main participation structures that guide communication, including their advantages and disadvantages.
Who is this course for?
- In-service Teachers
- Academic Coordinators
- Aspiring Teachers
Why this course?
This UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Teaching Certificate course starts by teaching you about verbal and nonverbal communication, as well as how to use these skills to encourage a student’s thinking. The classes will also contrast how a teacher communicates with how a student communicates.
- Communication in the Classroom
- Effective Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication
- Structures of Participation
- Using Classroom Talk to Stimulate Students’ Thinking
- Selecting General Learning Goals
- Formulating Educational Objectives
- Students as a Source of Instructional Goals
- Enhancing Student Learning
- Creating Bridges Between Goals and Experiences
- Behaviour and Goals as Motivation Sources
- Motivation Related to Attributions and Interests
- Combining Motivation Theories
- Identify the different functions which communication serves in the classroom.
- Effectively use verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Identify and describe the four main participation structures that guide communication in ways expected by the class, including their advantages and disadvantages.
- Use communication in the classroom to stimulate students’ thinking.
- Identify the differences between how a teacher uses communication and how a student uses communication.
- Select general learning goals for their students.
- Formulate specific educational objectives using cognitive or behavioural approaches.
- Explain the theories of behaviourism, self-efficacy and self-determination.
Awarding Body:United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******