UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Security Officer Level (II) Course
The UKQ UK International Diploma in Security Officer Level (II) programme is designed to offer you with the most up-to-date knowledge, skills, and methodologies for providing successful security and security services to all sorts of residential and commercial property and clients. You will study the most up-to-date techniques and weapons, as well as receive hands-on job experience through hands-on activities.
Why this course?
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with the required skills to become successful.
Who is this course for?
- Security Officer Training Course is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
- As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- Introduction to Security Officer Duties
- Training on Modern Weaponry and Responsible Usage
- Public Dealing and Mitigating Threats
- Ensuring Damage Control
- Discover the fundamental criteria of a security guard.
- Discover how to use the phonetic alphabet.
- Learn basic fire extinguishing techniques.
- Learn the security guard code of conduct.
- Improve your security management and planning abilities.
- Understand organisational security models.
- Recognize danger, threat, and vulnerability.
- Understand the many sorts of crimes and the psychology that surrounds them.
Eligibility / Requirements:
- Security Officer Level 1 Course
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******