UKQ UK Approved international Diploma in project Management Course
This course The essential knowledge and techniques will be providedin this course. projects can be any size and type. It is ideally suited to those who may be leading a project for the 1st time and who need to be right now active, or current project managers who are looking to maintain their skills and expertise. All project stages are covered, and a pragmatic, progress gradually and carefully from one stage to the next approach is taken throughout the course in order that you can rapidly understand and subsequently make practical and effective use of core project management concepts.
Finally, on successfully completing the course, you will receive a UKQ, UK Certificate of Completion in acknowledgement of your newly-develop a skill, habit, or quality.
Here Question arise, What’s Project Management? Project management is application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to achieve project requirements. Project management is accomplished through the application and integration of the project management processes of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing.
This course defines fundamental, underlying or pivot phases that regularly used by project management professionals in project life cycle. There are few well define phases introduced here: 1) Phase: Marketing and Input and Survey of Competition, 2) Second phase: Define problem and Develop vision and Write Mission statement 3) Develop Strategy; Implement planning; Risk Management, 3) Thired phase: Do all the work Monitor and progress corrective action . The trainee will be also able to comprehend the significance and intent behind the key terminologies that are frequently employed. The course could be seen as an introduction to advance project management concepts.
- An Overview of Project Management
- The Role of the Project Manager
- Planning the Project
- Developing a Mission, Vision, Goals
- Objectives for the Project
- Creating the Project Risk Plan
- Using the Work Breakdown Structure to Plan a Project
- Scheduling Project Work
- Producing a Workable Schedule
- Project Control and Evaluation
- The Change Control Process
- Project Control Using Earned Value Analysis
- Managing the Project Team
- The Project Manager as Leader
- How to Make Project Management Work in Your Company
Who should take or profit for this course:
- First-time Project Managers need to be effective immediately.
- For Current Project Managers that may want to refresh their knowledge.
****** For Registration & Information ******