UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Petroleum Safety Level (II) Course
The International Certificate in Petroleum Safety Level (II) Course outlines typical hazards as well as potential solutions for reducing accidents that may result in injuries or fatalities. The student learns to identify common processes and procedures in this industry, as well as many associated accident causes, trends, and how to prevent these mishaps. Plan your programme or analyse an existing safety programme before implementing a plan-do-act approach that assigns programme duties and allows for continuous programme improvement.
Who is this course for?
The training is designed for those who are responsible for guaranteeing safety on a daily basis in the Oil and Gas or Petrochemicals industries, such as managers, supervisors, employee representatives, and newly hired health and safety advisors.
Why this course?
Petroleum Safety Training is an introduction course for all petroleum industry employees. The course provides a comprehensive overview and introduction to health and safety dangers, as well as how to control them so that work can be accomplished safely. It addresses the legislative framework that employers must adhere to and focuses on workers’ and employers’ duties in terms of workplace health and safety.
• Recognizing common hazards and preventing accidents
• Terminology and reference guide
• Site prepping
• Drilling processes and operations
• Transition and well completion processes
• Maintenance procedures
• Disconnect and abandon a well
• Distinguish between the various refining processes
• List the major products produced during the refinery process.
• Sort the key environmental concerns associated with the refinery process.
• Classify and identify hazardous wastes
• Recognize and implement the various components of an emergency response plan
• Understand the stages of an emergency management plan
• Understand the Process Safety Management System’s employer and employee duties.
• Recognize various pipeline technologies and systems
• Differentiate between various underground storage methods
A training and development program improves your employees’ skills and knowledge
- Improve Performance
- Employee Engagement
- Engaged employees are more valuable to their organizations
- Enhancing and Securing Your Career
- Improved Wages
- Nurture Young Talent
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******