UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Land Surveyor Course
“Land surveyors are essential in mapping out building sites before they are built. Do you want to pursue this career? If yes, this is the course for you. We demonstrate how to use the field’s unique sensors and how to calculate land mass”
This UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Land Surveyor also demonstrates how to use personal protective equipment and emphasises the importance of personal responsibility while describing the role of supervisors in keeping workers safe. Land surveying is a crucial step in the preparation of any construction project and this engineering course provides all the essential skills you need to enter this fascinating field.
Why this course?
Are you interested in a career that takes you outdoors and engages your mathematical and observation skills? If so, you may find land surveying to be a rewarding career. This course is designed by the online education platform Skill Up to provide the training you need to become a land surveyor who determines land size as accurately as possible before any construction work can begin. We begin with an overview of the job and its requirements and earning potential.
- Land Surveying Workshop
- Introduction to Land Surveying
- Surveying Tools and Methods
- Mapping and Safety
- Maintain a safe environment at the workplace in construction industry.
- Provide accurate data for a proposal which is an essential requirement at the beginning of construction project to make sure the project will be safe with no environmental effects
- Conduct inspections for high-risk areas and projects
- Help resolve legal disputes between public and private properties
- Demarcate the boundaries of the houses and buildings; set out and locate the exact position of the construction components e.g., demarcation, excavation, setting out, shuttering points, etc.
- Understand the operations of different surveying instruments like auto-level, total station and theodolite.
- Understand the basic principles of creating maps, and the use of different advanced software such as ArcGIS for designing maps
The program features:
- Practical experience with state-of-the-art surveying instruments within the university premises
- Direct training from internationally acclaimed and experienced instructors
- Practical knowledge and techniques that can be used to carry out necessary surveying operations while working on various construction projects
- Dedicated communication skills module to help you present your ideas effectively
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******