UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in HVAC will teach you the different forms of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning technology. HVAC systems provide heating and cooling to residential and commercial buildings. You will study the fundamental principles that determine how they operate, the basic components of an HVAC system, and their environmental requirements.
Why this course?
In this UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in HVAC you will graduate with specialist skills so you can start your career in this industry. If you want to continue to develop specialist skills in heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, then the Advanced Diploma of Engineering (HVAC) is the course to choose. It teaches you the skills and knowledge needed to design and implement HVAC systems using CAD (computer aided drafting), better understand fluid and thermodynamics principles along with psychrometric processes
- Basic Concept of Air Conditioning
- Residential & Commercial AC
- Installation of AC
- Trouble Shooting
- Demonstrate knowledge of the refrigeration cycle including safety procedures and testing requirements for temperature/pressure relationships.
- Demonstrate knowledge of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning and refrigeration controls, including wiring configurations and technical components for optimum performance.
- Demonstrate the ability to diagnose and service residential air conditioning systems based on load calculations, equipment selection, and balanced air duct flow.
- Demonstrate knowledge of operational procedures and principles used in servicing gas and electric heating systems, including safety inspections and system performance.
- Demonstrate knowledge of troubleshooting and testing air conditioning components, systems, and accessories, including the sequence of operation.
After completing this course learner will have the knowledge of the following,
- HVAC and Air Refrigeration Controls
- Principles of the Refrigeration Cycle
- Gas and Electric Heating Systems
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis and Troubleshooting
- Residential Air Conditioning Systems Design
- Comply with industry standards and ethics
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******