UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Housekeeping Management
This course is about the use of statistical methods and other hotel services providing techniques and core Ethics or principles to improve the quality of housekeeping services of hotels or other workplace to make Environment healthy and make clean look.
Since people have always traveled there has always been need for housekeepers and hospitality. The function of the housekeepers has change over the time, from doing specific tasks to manage the people, materials, and other resources required for task accomplishment of the tasks. Firstly, this course you trace this change and see how the development science of management relatives to the profession of the executive housekeeping. You continue Mackenzie’s ordering of the principles of the management, which include functions like planning, controlling, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling. This course can make able to creating the hospitality management structure of the organization. Fore more this course will try to develop the leadership quality that would be helpful to manage the housekeeping activities and operation in workplace effectively.
This course defines fundamental, underlying or pivot principles that regularly used by housekeeping management. There are several terms and principles introduced in this diploma course: The trainee will be able to comprehend the significance and intent behind the key terminologies that are frequently employed. The course could be seen as an introduction to housekeeping management concepts.
- The Executive Housekeeper and Scientific Management.
- Conceptual Planning
- Planning to Schedule Workers: A Major Advantage of Housekeeper Team Staffing.
- Material Planning: Administration of Equipment and Supplies.
- Material Planning:
_Floors, Walls, and Windows
_Supplies and Equipment
_Bedding, Linens, and Uniforms
- Operational Planning.
- The Hotel Housekeeping Daily Routine of Department Management.
- Hotel Housekeeping Subroutines.
- Swimming Pool Operations and Management.
- Housekeeping in Other Venues.
- The Safeguarding of Assets: Concerns for Safety and Security in Housekeeping Operations.
- The Laundry: Toward an Understanding of Basic Engineering and Operational Considerations.
Bit look on the role of housekeeper:
Our primary concern as housekeepers; is to provide a healthy environment in which our guests, customers, and employees can live, work, and play.
Who should take or profit for this course:
- Hotel CEOs\ Manager.
- Hotel Executive housekeeper.
- Hotel Duty housekeeper.
- Hotel Assistant housekeeper.
- Hotel Floor Supervisor.
****** For Registration & Information ******