UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Health & Safety Engineer Level (III) Course
International Diploma in Health & Safety Engineer Level (III) is an International customized qualification. This qualification has been designed for qualified and experienced professionals who have some safety and engineering roles in the organizations. The diploma is very unique because unlike other diploma in H&S, it is based on skill oriented basic engineering knowledge necessary for day-to-day safety and health affairs of the organizations along with the emphasis on continual improvement approach in Safety and Health Management system.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who want a future in Health & safety
Why this course?
Health and safety engineers play a crucial role in protecting and promoting public health. They inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment. The safety engineer has the important knowledge and skills to identify and correct potentially hazardous situations in both workplace and public environments.
- Introduction to Health and safety
- Advanced risk assessment and Management
- Electrical Safety & Manual Handling
- Work place safety
- Mechanical and Ergonomic hazards
- Waste management & Environmental pollution
- Road safety
- Fire protection Behavioural based safety
- Incident investigation and root cause analysis Construction safety
- Major diseases to be caused at work place
- Industrial safety.
- Contractors’ safety
- Emergency response and preparedness.
- Common industrial & work-related hazards
- Candidates pursuing this International Diploma in Health & Safety Engineer Level (III) course are given training to make them familiar with wide range of fields that include:
- Leadership skills and ethics; how to develop budgets and reduce workers’ compensation expenditures, effective designing and modifying of safety systems and programs so that it could meet the safety needs of workplaces and employees.
- Develop fundamental concepts and techniques for successfully manage safety structure
- Study and understand the workability of current safety management culture
- Install a reliable and sustainable safety system in your organization
- Design and develop suitable management system which can very well go with the organisation’s business goals and safety needs.
The majority of health and safety engineers are employed by state and local governments, and also in manufacturing. Job growth for health and safety engineers are in demand, due to increased concern regarding health and safety within work environments. Health and safety engineers will also be needed as new technologies are developed, in order to test the safety of those new technologies. All engineers are required to carry licensure if they offer services to the public.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******