UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Health & Physical Education (Senior) in Islamabad
This course examines current Health and Physical Education (HPE) curricular papers as well as other relevant literature that has a substantial impact on the design and focus of contemporary HPE curriculum in the higher secondary school. It is designed to give students a better understanding of the theoretical foundations of motor learning, as well as the practical and organisational aspects of teaching HPE in a student-centred, movement curriculum that is strengths-based and critically oriented, with an emphasis on the development of health literacy and educational outcomes.
Why this course?
The UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Health & Physical Education (Senior) course provides students with the information and skills necessary to attain and sustain a physically active and healthful lifestyle not only throughout their school years but throughout their lives. A well-rounded educational programme includes health and physical education. Children who are healthy and physically active have a better chance of reaching their full academic potential and coping with the demands of today’s hectic schedules.
- Philosophical Basis of Physical Education
- Rules & Techniques of Games & Sports
- Advance Health Education
- Science of Track and Field
- Bio Mechanics
- Sports Medicine
- Nutrition in Sports
- Physical Education for Special Needs (PSN)
- Measurement & Evaluation in Physical Education
- Research Methods in Physical Education
- Psychology of Sports
- Exercise Physiology
- Administration & Management in Physical Education
- Research Thesis
- Science of Sports Training
- The Health and Physical Education programme is designed to provide graduates with a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical subject matter.
- They would have a better awareness of various subjects in the social and physical sciences in addition to their knowledge of the subject. It will give students the opportunity to interact with many sectors of knowledge and have a better understanding of society.
- Graduates are outfitted with essential research tools and techniques. It will enable them to analyse any given situation or issue and suggest potential solutions.
- Graduates will be able to build and develop a viable and compelling relationship between theory and practise in the field of Health and Physical Education.
- The goal of this course is to foster collaboration among sports and physical education institutions and personnel.
- The outline’s commonality was designed to interrelate the discipline from a global perspective, so providing an atmosphere of healthy competition and equitable opportunity for all at the national and international levels.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******