UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in General Filler Course
The UKQ UK International Diploma in General Filler Course teaches you all you need to know. General filler treatments are both a science and an art. Being one of the most popular cosmetic treatments in the industry, the demand for general fillers has risen exponentially within the last few years and continues to do so.
Why this course?
In this UKQ UK International Diploma in General Filler course you’ll learn how It involves the skin’s appearance by “plumping” up the tissue with dermal fillers. The dermal fillers replace subcutaneous fat and other tissues that are lost with age.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who want a bright future in Beautician Industry.
- Who have eager to learn about General filler.
- Anatomy review (upper face muscles, midface fat compartments, arteries of the face)
- Consent processing and post-care instructions
- Facial analysis and evaluation
- Emergency kit items
- Selection of right product (for fillers)
- Management of Complications
- Patient pictures and records
- Understand how to inject general fillers to achieve predictable cosmetic results.
- Demonstrate knowledge of relevant anatomical landmarks, vessels, nerves, and structures related to general filler injections for aesthetic applications.
- Understand anatomy of aging and contributing factors.
- Gain extensive hands-on experience of landmarking precise anatomical areas.
- Demonstrate safe and effective injection techniques.
- Develop an understanding of how to assess, treat, and improve patient care with general fillers.
- Understand signs of complications, and how to manage them.
- Differentiate between injection techniques.
- Understand areas of risk and related risk-mitigation strategies.
- Understand the basic rheological principles of general fillers and how to appropriately select products.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage patient expectations.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******