UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Fashion Designing in Islamabad
This UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Fashion Designing course explores the history of fashion and explains how past trends influence today’s market. We provide practical design skills and study different textile fibres, yarns and fabrics utilized in clothing production, including where to source them.
Why this course?
This diploma course helps you pursue career opportunities in fashion design by identifying available resources and teaching you how to go about creating, financing and marketing your own clothing label.
- Introduction to Fashion Design
- History of Fashion Design
- Elements and Principles of Fashion Design
- Mood Boards, Design Development, and Sketching
- Understanding Textile Fibres, Yarns, and Fabrics
- Pattern Completion, Garment Constructing and Draping Techniques
- Fabric Sourcing, Patternmaking, Sizing, and Measurement
- Creating, Financing and Marketing a Clothing Label
- Identify the ‘fashion cycle’ and trends in the fashion industry
- Recognize important fashion influences from the past
- Interpret the elements and principles of fashion design
- Create ‘mood boards’ and understand the sample stages of a garment
- Compare textile fibres, yarns and fabrics and explain how to source them
- Generate patterns, construct garments and develop ‘garment tech packs’
- Develop a business plan, market your clothing line and prepare for Fashion Week
- A diploma in fashion design helps students develop their skills by educating them on the most recent trends in the fashion world. The field of fashion design is one that is rising in popularity.
- Students pursuing this course have the opportunity to become well-known by working as celebrity fashion stylists with a diploma in fashion design.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******