UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Electronic Technology Level (II) Course
The UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Electronic Technology level (II) presents a possibility to increase the capabilities required for gainful employment and profession development for individuals who are already in employment.
UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Electronic Technology Level (II) program prepare individuals for careers installing, repairing, and maintaining electronics used in residential, industrial, and commercial facilities. Students learn how to work with computer hardware and software, motors, and programmable controllers. Some programs also include instruction in communications technology.
Why this Course?
This curriculum is intended to fulfil the necessary technical teaching requirements for several DOL apprenticeship programmes. Students successfully pass this programme will receive a diploma.
- Propagation of Electromagnetic Waves
- Analog Electronics
- Electrical Instruments & Measurements
- Electrical Machines
- Communication Systems
- Digital Electronics
- PCB Fabrication
- Explain how to lift and shift equipment safely.
- Discuss the mechanics of electric shocks and how to avoid them.
- Examine several artificial respiration systems.
- Explain the phenomenon of electromotive force (EMF).
- Show the polarity of the AC and DC circuits.
- Recognize several types of resistors and their applications.
- Examine the effect of resistor series and parallel connections on overall resistance.
- Investigate the interplay of magnetic fields.
- Explain the procedure of making a solenoid.
- Determine the capacitance in both series and parallel connections.
- Describe the charging and discharging of capacitors in direct current circuits.
After completing this UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Electronic Technology Level (II) you are able to do work as an electronic technician, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of exciting and interesting career paths anything that involves a circuit board! Our graduates do test, calibration, assembly and troubleshooting for the home automation industry, gaming institutions, government contractors and more.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******