UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Electronic Technology Level (I) Course
The UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Electronic Technology Level (I) program gives understudies the preparation fundamental for positions as a circuit repairman in private or business development or modern support. The program gives preparing in cutting edge engine control, conductor establishment and twisting procedures, outline perusing and wiring rehearses. Understudies are prepared to introduce, supplant, and fix electrical hardware and comprehend industry security rehearses
Why this Course?
This program is designed to meet the related technical instruction for some DOL apprenticeship programs. Graduates of this program are awarded a diploma.
- Electrical Circuits
- Electronics Devices
- Engineering Drawing & Computer Aided Design
- Electrical Wiring
After Completing this course learner will have ability to,
- Describe how to safely lift and shift equipment.
- Discuss the mechanism and prevention of electric shocks.
- Analyse different artificial respiration methods.
- Define the phenomena of electromotive force (EMF).
- Indicate the polarity of AC and DC circuits.
- Identify different types of resistors and their applications.
- Analyse the effect on the total resistance of series and parallel connection of resistors.
- Analyse the interaction of magnetic fields.
- Describe the process of constructing a solenoid.
- Compute the capacitance in series and parallel connections.
- Explain the charging and discharging of capacitors in DC circuits.
After completing this UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Electronic Technology Level (I) you are able to do work as an electronic technician, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of exciting and interesting career paths anything that involves a circuit board! Our graduates do test, calibration, assembly and troubleshooting for the home automation industry, gaming institutions, government contractors and more.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******