UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Educational Planning Management in Islamabad
The purpose of this UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Educational Planning Management is to provide learners with information, understanding, and abilities in the areas of teaching, learning, and assessment in education and training. The course also seeks to improve the learner’s grasp of the fundamental ideas and practises that support practical skills. These are backed by research and the use of a variety of materials, allowing the student to understand the significance of various approaches.
Who is this course for?
- Who are looking for an up-gradation as well as a review of the modern teaching methods and techniques.
- Aspiring teachers: who want to begin their careers as an early childhood instructor in an administrative role.
Why this course?
This UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Educational Planning Management is for the identification, development, and implementation of strategies designed to attain, efficiently and effectively, the educational needs and goals of students and society.
- Importance of educational administration & management
- Components of educational administration
- Human relations to educational planning management
- Educational supervision
- Design making in educational management
- Crisis and disaster management
- Understand professionalism and the influence professional values in education and training
- Understand the policy context of education and training
- Understand the impact of accountability to stakeholders and external bodies in education and training
- Understand the organizational context of education and training
- Be able to contribute to the quality improvement and quality assurance arrangements of own organization
- Capable of conducting research in one’s own field of specialisation
- Be able to plan inclusive teaching and learning by applying theories, principles, and models of learning, communication, and assessment.
- Be able to apply behaviour management theories to developing and sustaining a safe, inclusive teaching and learning environment. Be able to apply learning and communication theories, concepts, and models to delivering inclusive teaching and learning.
- Be able to implement basic core requirements in inclusive teaching and learning planning, delivery, and assessment.
- Be able to apply reflection and evaluation theories and models to the evaluation of one’s own practise in planning, delivering, and assessing inclusive teaching and learning.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******