UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Dyeing & Printing Course
In this UKQ UK International Diploma in Dyeing & Printing course, you will learn how to prepare dye baths, what is tying and dyeing method, deep understanding of natural dyes, types of dyeing, know the art of smocking, fabric printing and different types of printing, about fabric quilting, fabric painting, how to create variations while printing fabric, and know how to practice the art of needlepoint.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn Dyeing & Printing
- Anyone who wants to learn about Surface Ornamentation in Dyeing & Printing
- Aspiring and professional artists, students, and fashion designers, fashion stylists, fashion managers, and fashion bloggers
Why this course?
This course is beneficial for anyone who wants to understand different surface ornamentation procedures right from the very basics. The course is bifurcated into different topics for ease of understanding.
- Technical Drawing
- General Shop Practice
- Business Communication
- Business Management & Industrial Economics
- Textile Raw Material
- Yarn Formation
- Fabric Formation
- Describe the procedure for measurement and colour profile generation in the manufacturing process
- Discuss the primary four imaging and six pre-imaging processes
- Discuss on-screen and imaging compatibility issues with different types of fonts
- Trace the issues involved in preparing transparent graphic elements for output
- Outline Pre-flight procedures for checking a computer graphic document in preparation for the manufacturing process
- Compare digital and traditional printing methods, including different types of inkjet printing
- Discuss how paper size, weight and quality can affect output
- Trace the development of page description languages and digital front ends
- Explain how Variable data printing uses data to personalize documents
- Discuss the advantages to companies and customers of using online print services
After completing this UKQ UK International Diploma in Dyeing & Printing course, you will be able to make designs and develop colour harmonies for apparel & upholstery brands. The course will also have taught you how to use fabric dyeing in different ways (for example in tie & dye, batik etc.), carry out brush painting methods for fabrics, and use different techniques for fabric printing (such as spray printing, stencilling, block printing, & screen printing).
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******