UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Civil Technology Level (I) Course
UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Civil Technology Level (I) focuses on concepts and principles in the built environment and on the technological process. It embraces practical skills and the application of scientific principles. This subject aims to create and improve the built environment to enhance the quality of life of the individual and society and to ensure the sustainable use of the natural environment.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for ambitious individuals looking to advance their careers. Increase your technical knowledge of civil technology and study a variety of management principles to advance your career in the construction and management sectors.
- Graphics and communications
- Applied mechanics
- Civil services
After completing this course, the learner will have,
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex technology problems by applying principles of technology, science, and mathematics
- An ability to apply technology design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in technology situations and make informed judgments, which mush consider the impact of technology solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experiments, analyse and interpret data, and use technology judgment to draw conclusions
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies
Civil Engineering Technology influences every aspect of our physical environment and infrastructure. Civil Engineering Technologists plan, construct and maintain infrastructures in our communities such as high-rise buildings, bridges, highways, airports, railways, tunnels and mass transit project’s.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******