UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Child Health & Education in Islamabad
The goal of this course is to learn about children’s basic developmental stages and how to use this knowledge to instruction and curriculum creation in practical situations. This course includes the chance for students to learn skills linked to producing appropriate curricula. This information will be reflected in students’ curricular planning as they obtain a better grasp of young children.
Why this course?
The goal of this UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Child Health & Education is to produce a competent skill developed individual who recognizes the health & Educational needs of children.
Who is this course for?
UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Child Health & Education is useful for practicing professionals looking to gain more experience in their field or for those who want to explore alternative career paths. Nurses, counsellors, police officers, social workers, lawyers, and teachers can all benefit from studying this course.
- Introduction to ECCE curriculum
- Significance of philosophy and values in ECCE
- Aims of ECCE
- Key Learning areas, competencies, and expected learning outcome for ECCE
- Personal and social development
- Health, Hygiene, and safety
- Creative Arts
- Listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills
- Creating positive and conducive environment for ECCE classroom
- Developing criterion of child assessment and record keeping
- Effective implementation of quality ECCE
- Essentials for developing a teacher educators’/school administrator guide
- Theoretical perspectives of ECCE
- Developmental theories
- Brain development in early years
- Cognitive development
- Sociocultural development
- Ecological systems theory
By the end of this course students will be able to:
- Recognize the qualities of a good early childhood educator and a good early childhood programme.
- Demonstrate understanding of child development, young child traits, and developmentally appropriate actions. To get experience in curriculum design and class planning.
- Demonstrate understanding of the history of early childhood education and its impact on contemporary field practises.
- Identify observation, screening, and assessment techniques and demonstrate competencies in observation techniques, synthesis, and analysis by observing in a variety of early childhood programmes and analysing information gathered about the role and influence of cultural, linguistic, and ability diversity.
- Describe common child health concerns at different points in development
- Articulate mechanisms and contextual factors that influence child health
- Analyse how child developmental stage can affect intervention approach and effectiveness
- Recommend developmentally-appropriate intervention strategies
- Prepare participants for future international elective experiences.
- Examine global health issues including health care delivery, policy, disease management and resource allocation
- Recognize, diagnose and manage common illnesses and tropical diseases.
- Provide exposure to local health care professionals working in the fields of global health research, policy and clinical care
What you’ll Learn?
- Behavioural Health
- School Health
- Learning Disabilities
- Medical Conditions
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******