UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Care Planning & Documentation in Islamabad
Care Planning is a way of agreeing, arranging and managing the services required to enable a person to live at home or to move into a residential or nursing home. The purpose of this UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Care Planning & Documentation is to promote nursing and care theory, with a focus on care planning, and to assist in putting that theory into practise. These goals will help to achieve the overarching goal of improving the quality-of-Care Planning and Documentation.
Why this course?
- Improves and speeds up the managing of services
- Enhances personal development in the caring of patients in the work environment
- Improves the standard of Care Planning and Documentation.
- Nursing / Care Process
- Models of Nursing / Care
- Legal Aspects of Record Keeping
- Risk Assessment
- Computer Based Care Planning Systems
- To help the student comprehend the objective and principles of Care Planning, as well as the utility of it as a working tool.
- They should be conversant with the ideas of Care Planning, which they may then put into practise.
- Determine their own part in the process
- Be able to use a working document in a care setting and understand the need of clear documentation and record keeping.
- Recognize and identify the legislation pertaining to and effecting Care Planning and Record Keeping.
- Ensure that record keeping confirms and conforms with legislative standards and is measurable when audited.
The UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Care Planning & Documentation aims to provide participants with the skills required to plan, deliver and evaluate good levels of personalised care within their own working environments and to understand and maintain the need for good documentation and record keeping. The growing demands of the Care Sector and the number of cases of negligence is growing. People need to be skilled in the basic aspects of nursing care and record keeping so that lines of effective and production communication are maintained, empowering the care provider to be confident in the environment they work and the care they deliver.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******