UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Account Management Course
Enroll today and put into practice real-world strategies for developing and maintaining strong relationships with your partners. Learn how to overcome common Account Management challenges while maintaining loyalty with partners of all sizes and shapes using practical examples and case studies. This course is designed for beginners and those who are new to Account Management or are considering becoming one.
With this comprehensive course, you will learn how to manage your partners to achieve mutual goals, build trust, and overcome obstacles.
- Set individual and mutual goals to guide relationship development.
- Set clear boundaries and expectations with partners.
- Investigate strategies for increasing the value of your partnership.
- Increase partner delight and loyalty.
- Select appropriate language to use in difficult conversations.
- Through ups and downs, maintain healthy relationships with partners.
- Accounting principles and concepts.
- Double entry system of accounting.
- Accounting books and records.
- Final accounts.
- Financial statements analysis and interpretation.
- Fund flow statement.
- Cash flow statement.
- Ratio analysis.
- Cost accounting.
- Cost methods, techniques of cost accounting and classification of cost.
- Cost sheet analysis (or) statement of cost.
- Material cost control.
- Materials – inventory control.
- Valuation of materials issues.
- Labor cost control.
- Labor cost accounting.
- Absorption of overhead.
- Job, batch and process costing.
- Joint product and by -product.
- Contract costing.
- Uniform costing.
- Activity-based costing.
- Reconciliation of cost and financial accounts.
- Marginal costing and cost volume profit analysis.
- Budgeting and budgetary control.
- Standard costing and variance analysis.
- Capital budgeting.
- Cost audit.
- Reporting to management.
Who should take or profit for this course:
- Managers of Accounts or Partners
- Anyone interested in working as an Account or Partner Manager should apply.
- Anyone in an interpersonal role who must manage relationships with external stakeholders.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******