UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Road Safety Level (I) Course
This UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Road Safety Level (I) course is designed to prepare and improve the leaders who are required to improve road safety performance over the coming decades and create a safe driving environment for all people in or near the road networks. This will focus on strategic goals and operational excellence, with significant examples of tactics implemented in different countries and regions.
Why this course?
The course covers some of the most important topics in road safety, such as road infrastructure design, the safety of vulnerable road users, the role of education, training and enforcement, and the implications of automated vehicles on road safety.
Who is this course for?
- Employers and supervisors of employees who drive as part of their job
- Anyone who has a workplace role in making or implementing road safety decisions
- Basic road safety facts
- Importance of legislation in road safety
- Evidence bases for key road safety risk factor and post-crash care laws; factors to consider when prioritizing legislative changes
- How to advocate for improvements, including how to engage media in these efforts
- Explain the main road engineering concepts and human behaviour theories
- Apply the latest theories and models to identify the causes of accidents and develop strategies for improving road safety
- Assess the effectiveness of different road safety solutions and interventions both current and those under development
- Apply strategies and interventions that have proven effective in this field
- Integrate human capabilities and characteristics into the process of designing safer roads
- Discuss the effects of automated driving on various aspects of road safety
- Ultimately, improve road safety and reduce the number of fatalities and injuries on the road.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******