UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Primary Teaching in Islamabad
The overall goal of UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Primary Teaching is to provide student-teachers with the tools of primary school teaching and learning in the world of sustainable educational development; to enable them to have a commitment to quality, timeliness, and continuous improvement; to be able to communicate effectively and function effectively individually or in teams; and to attain necessary qualifications to advance academically in the teaching profession.
Who is this course for?
This programme is ideal for a person who is looking forward to become a teacher who is qualified to teach students starting from grade 1 – 5 or anyone who is already teaching in the Primary School yet wants to discover potential opportunities in the field.
Why this course?
The Programme is targeted for a candidate who will advance academically through acquiring a detailed theoretical and practical knowledge in his/her area of specialization and attain professional competences in primary school teaching procedures and practices required of a primary school teacher.
- Primary Science and Environmental Activities
- Child Psychology
- Physical Education and Health
- Aesthetic and Creative Activities
- Primary Mathematical Skills
- English Language and Communication
- Principles of Education
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Educational Guidance and Counselling
- Understand pedagogical techniques that are academically sound, child friendly and gender sensitive.
- Understand the best ways of using teaching learning materials to enhance meaningful learning
- Develop an understanding of using ICT for learning
- Know the opportunities available for professional development in the primary education system
- Master the academic content of their curriculum area
- Develop an understanding of the foundations of education
- Develop an understanding of basic accounting skills and school administration
- To train and/or upgrade elementary school teachers’ academic qualifications to the Diploma level.
- To develop teaching abilities, methods, and approaches for effective primary school teaching.
- To increase teachers’ capacity to teach mathematics and English in primary schools.
- To improve teachers’ communication skills and capacities during the teaching and learning process in primary schools.
- To increase teacher capacity for incorporating ICT into the teaching and learning process at the elementary school level.
- Curriculum developer
- Hospital play specialist
- Human resource adviser
- Learning designer
- Policy adviser for the Ministry of Education
- Primary school teacher
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******