UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Oil & Gas Safety Level (I) Course
Safety and health management is one of the vital constituents of Oil and Gas industry activities because most of the operational conditions, chemicals, and end products (hydrocarbons and other compounds) associated with Oil and Gas production are well-known to pose serious safety and health threats to the workers.
UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Oil & Gas Safety Level (I) Course identifies common hazards and possible solutions for reducing incidents that could lead to injuries or fatalities. The student learns to identify typical processes and procedures of this industry, consider many associated accident causes, look for trends and then prevent these accidents. Plan your program or evaluate an existing safety program and then institute a plan – do – act procedure that assigns program responsibilities and provides for continual program improvement.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is for those working in the oil and gas (or related) industries, who need to gain a sound understanding of the principles of operational health and safety that apply in their specialist area.
Why this course?
Oil & Gas Safety Training is an introductory course for all employees working in the Oil & Gas industry. The course provides a general introduction and overview of health and safety hazards and how to control them so that work can be completed safely. It discusses the legal framework that employers must follow and focuses on workers’ and employers’ responsibilities with respect to health and safety at work.
- Oil and Gas Management
- Introduction to Oil and Gas Management
- Managing Pipeline and Risk Analysis
- Communication Management and Safety
- Piping Components used in Oil & Gas and any other Process Industries
- Material, code, standard, specification, manufacturing and testing of piping components
- Inspection and Testing of piping components in workshop and at manufacturer locations
- You will able to teach others about piping components and be an expert in your workplace
- Understand and implement the various elements of an emergency action plan
- Recognize the phases of an emergency management plan
- Understand employer and employee responsibilities under the Process Safety Management System
- Identify multiple pipeline technology and systems
- Distinguish between varying underground storage methods
- Promote a safer workplace.
- Create and maintain a safe culture in your workplace.
- Reduce safety incidents.
- Meet oil and gas regulatory requirements.
- Mitigate safety risks.
- Identify opportunities for safety improvements.
- Uncover trends in safety performance in your workplace.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******