UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Mechanical Safety Level (I) Course
UKQ UK Approved International certificate in Mechanical Safety Level (I) is one of the safety course classifications that is highly significant for any person seeking a career in the industrial sector both nationally and internationally.
Who is this course for?
- Mechanical Product Designer / Developers
- Safety Engineers
- Reliability Engineers
- Development Engineers
- Control Engineers
- Principal Legal Requirements
- Health And safety Management
- Reporting, Recording, and Investigation of Injuries, Disease and Dangerous Occurrences
- Principles of Accident Prevention
- Human Factors.
- Stress at Work
- Occupational Diseases and Conditions
- First Aid
- Develop a Functional Safety Management strategy to handle project documentation, activities, and deliverables.
- Develop / Refine Product Safety Requirements to provide traceability and flow-down to detailed design tasks.
- Evaluate and interpret risk analysis to establish product design objectives.
- Develop / Evaluate Safety Requirement Specification (SRS) • Select and Justify Engineering Tools for Use in the Product Development Process
- Test for fault injection to ensure functionality, performance, and diagnostics.
- Estimate Proof Test Coverage
- Define Applicable Environmental Profiles
- Safety Reliability Analysis (optimise design strength in the device application)
- Define effective Integration and Validation test plans, Create / execute specific test procedures
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******