UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Graphic Designing Course
Graphic design is the discipline of creating deliverables by assembling, blending, and arranging visual materials to convey or enhance a given message, brand identity, voice, or tone. Topography, illustration, typography, photography, and other visual communication tools are used by graphic designers. Ads, product packaging, motion graphics, editorials, infographics, book covers, web pages, business cards, annual reports, and a variety of other goods are all created by them. Graphic design is primarily reliant on a keen eye and mastery of the instruments used to create visual projects.
This UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Graphic Designing is intended for total beginners. Suitable for all age groups. The course covers the topic on how to create Professional Logo for Companies. Make use of logos in a full branding design. From there we also learn how to edit photos by removing and adding objects to a photo. We make use of photoshop to fully transform the image. This course is a combination of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Corel Draw.
Why this Course?
This UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Graphic Designing is intended for aspiring graphic designers, web designers, and digital artists who want to develop the skills required to work as a professional graphic designer. This course will prepare you for a career as a graphics designer by familiarising you with the concepts, principles, and, most significantly, the tools you’ll need to know. It is suitable for both complete novices and those who already have some understanding of the business.
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring graphic designers
- Web designers
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Design Projects
- Bonus Tips & Tricks
- To learn what graphic design is and how to become a graphic designer
- Learn what a graphic designer does on the job
- Learn the principles of great graphic design
- Learn graphic design as it relates to Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
- Learn graphic design for the web using Dreamweaver
- Learn visual communication fundamentals
- Learn successful layout in graphic design
- Learn how to get a job as a graphic designer
- Master the most widely used software in graphic designing
- Learn the principles of graphics design and visual communication
- Gain an insight into the current graphic design industry
- Understand how to forge a career path as a graphic designer
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******