UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Environmental Safety & Health Level (II) Course
The UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Environmental Safety & Health Level 01 presents a possibility to increase the capabilities required for gainful employment and profession development for individuals who are already in employment.
The UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Environmental Safety & Health Level 01 qualification is aimed at candidates working as a health and safety practitioner, in a position of responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of a team or organisation. The qualification is generic and appropriate for individuals working in a range of sectors.
Who is this course for?
UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Environmental Safety & Health Level 01 is appropriate for the ones seeking to take at the obligation for fitness and protection with inside the workplace. If you’re a supervisor, supervisor or absolutely want to decorate your profession, you then definitely want to significantly take into account acquiring this Health and Safety qualification on-line.
Why this course?
The purpose of this qualification is to equip learners with the knowledge and understanding to progress into a job role in health and safety. It is generic and therefore suitable for those wishing to work in health and safety positions in a variety of sectors
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risk to health and safety
- Develop procedures to safely control and work operations
- Monitor procedures to safely control and work operations
- Promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace
- Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace
- Be able to identify the hazards and evaluate the risks in the workplace.
- Be able to reduce the risks to health and safety in the workplace.
- Know how to reduce risks to health and safety in the workplace.
- Be able to develop procedures for maintaining a healthy and safe workplace
- Be able to review the effectiveness of health and safety procedures in the workplace.
- Be able to communicate health and safety procedures to others in the workplace
- Know the legal responsibilities for health and safety.
- Be able to recommend changes to health and safety workplace instructions.
- Be able to make sure that hazards and risks are controlled safely and effectively.
- Know how to monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Know the legislation relating to environmental matters that affect own workplace.
This qualification enables the learner, to recognise their skills, knowledge and understanding as well as demonstrating their competence in the workplace when carrying out the role of a Health and Safety Officer.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******