UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in English Language in Islamabad
This UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in English Language provides a fascinating overview of the English language and its cultural treasures. English is worth knowing for practical reasons like its long reach and is also rich in history and literature. This UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in English Language covers some of the language’s most important writers, poets and playwrights to take you on a fascinating journey of discovery.
Why this course?
This UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in English Language is designed to enable students to achieve advanced level of linguistic competencies. It means that after attending and successfully concluding their UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in English Language, learners should show the following overall competencies.
- To explain their viewpoint, account for and sustain their opinion in discussion by providing relevant explanation, arguments and comments
- To hold their own opinion effectively in social discourse and understand in detail what is said to them in a standard spoken language even in a noisy environment.
- To correct slips and errors if they become conscious of them.
Who is this course for?
This UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in English Language suits anyone who wants to improve their English or their advanced reading skills.
- English Writing Skills
- Punctuation and Speech
- Past, Present, and Passive Tenses
- Tenses and Structure
- Define ‘writing’ and identify the various styles and triggers
- Explain the different types of poetry and how to write a poem
- Discuss the purpose of English punctuation
- Break down how to structure the past, present and passive tense
- Perform reading, writing and communication in English
- Highlight how journalists go about reporting in a fair and honest manner
- Outline various ways to read and study a text
- Lay out the themes in ‘The Crucible’ by Arthur Miller
- Discuss William Shakespeare’s life and the mysteries surrounding him
- Identify the types of literary devices Shakespeare used in his works
- Describe ‘Shakespearean’ language
Learning English language has many undeniable cognitive benefits. English Speaking Proficiency Course enables students to develop problem solving skills in English language with ability to listen and comprehend, reading and develop critical thinking, heighten the use of correct grammar for fluency and accuracy.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******