UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Computerized Accounting Course
Students will learn about a multi-module accounting software application built for small to medium-sized enterprises in this course. Students will develop and manage accounting records, including period end procedures and the compilation of financial statements for sole proprietorships, using software and their knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. The Diploma in Computerized Accounting is a dual-level curriculum designed to provide applicants with advanced computerised accounting understanding. Using the electronic media, the course provides students with a comprehensive understanding of computerised accounting.
Why this course?
Computerized accounting systems allow accountants to process more information than before by creating accurate financial reports. Because of its efficiency and ease of use, computerized accounting systems also allow you to improve inventory control and payment collection, saving time and improving cash flow.
- Overview & Introduction
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Inventory and Services
- Bank Reconciliations
- Project Accounting
- Perform all the steps of the accounting cycle for sole proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations;
- Compute and record financial transactions that are unique to governmental and not-for-profit institutions such as hospitals, colleges, and universities;
- Analyse financial statements, prepare managerial reports, and suggest appropriate actions to alleviate or eliminate problems;
- Implement an effective system of internal control;
- Utilize the computer to record accounting information and perform spreadsheet analysis;
- Research printed and electronic resources, evaluate the quality of the information, and report findings orally and/or in written reports.
- Use QuickBooks to maintain financial and other data for a company, complete the accounting cycle: and prepare financial statements.
- Use QuickBooks as a complete business management system.
- Research other accounting and business software packages, including a comparison and contrast with QuickBooks.
- Develop computerized accounting skills to enable proficiency with any relational data-base system (RDBS).
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******