UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Civil 3D Course
In this UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Civil 3D training course, participants will learn and apply the tools offered by Civil 3D, the civil engineering version of AutoCAD. Civil 3D provides users with the necessary tools to carry out a civil engineering project, from the field data collection to the final design.
Why this course?
In this UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Civil 3D course student will work with point objects, generate and analyse surface models of existing site conditions and how to model road corridors using alignments and profiles. This course also covers how to create gravity and pressure pipe networks as well as how to import and export data.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who want to learn about UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in Civil 3D.
- Learners who had potential and eager to gain a remarkable future in this industry.
- Getting Started with Civil 3D
- Cut & Fill
- Curve Adjustment
- Quantity Take Off
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create and manage Civil 3D drawings and projects.
- Create and manage Civil 3D object styles and object label styles.
- Import and export point files.
- Create, manage, edit and label points.
- Create description keys to extract and label point attribute data.
- Recognize similar point attributes points and create point groups.
- Create, modify and analyse surfaces.
- Create volume surfaces.
- Determine the volume between two surfaces.
- Subdivide parcels using a variety of methods.
- Create horizontal and vertical alignments.
- Create road design assemblies (templates).
- Create corridors and corridor surface models.
After completing this course, Learners will have ability to,
- Save on time and money with reduced rework. …
- One complete solution to reduce purchase, deployment and operation cost. …
- More design alternatives. …
- Easy integration with AutoCAD. …
- Ramp up production. …
- Sync your design & drafting. …
- Enhanced Collaboration. …
- Data Compatibility.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******