UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in AutoCAD Mechanical Course
UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in AutoCAD Mechanical includes the very best of AutoCAD along with industry-specific libraries of parts and tools for mechanical engineering, making it a must-learn application for anyone involved in the design and construction of machinery.
Why this course?
This UKQ UK Approved International Diploma in AutoCAD Mechanical course has been designed to impart knowledge about the fundamental usage of Auto CAD Mechanical to all those aspiring to build their careers in this field. Students will hands-on experience to create and edit mechanical drawings. Students will apply different techniques to create and edit designs.
Who is this course for?
- Students wanted to Learn Designing
- Students wanted to design nut, bolt or mechanical components
- Students wanted to work in design department
- Students are studying mechanical engineering
- Students wanted to do job in automobile industry as design engineer
- Creating basic drawings.
- Manipulating Objects.
- Drawing Organization & Inquiry Commands.
- Altering Objects.
- Working with Layouts.
- Introduction to Sheet Sets.
- Creating Drawing Templates.
- 2D & 3D Line work.
- Explain how to develop basic drawings using an array of lines and shapes
- Compare different ways of modifying existing drawings
- List a variety of keyboard shortcuts professionals use in AutoCAD
- Discuss how to use the ‘block’ commands to make or edit a block
- Describe how the layer commands can be used to create, edit, freeze, lock or delete layers
- Summarize the process of importing external files into a drawing and using the ‘scale’ and ‘pan’ commands
- Explain how to produce templates and print a finished drawing
What You’ll learn:
- AutoCAD 2021
- All Coordinate system
- All Basic Commands and their uses
- All 3D commands and their uses
After Completing tis course learners will have the following job opportunities,
- Mechanical CAD Designer
- CADD Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Mechanical Draftsmen
- Automation Design Engineer
- Sheet Metal Design Engineer
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******