UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Auto CAD Civil
This UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Auto CAD Civil course deals with the designing of software’s that are used for creating digital designs of structures. It involves the study of the technicalities, applications, and other aspects of computer-aided design to create drawings and models for engineers, designers, and architects.
Who is this course for?
- Civil Engineers, Transportation Engineers, City and Regional Planners, Land Developers, Surveyors, etc.
- High-school students following a design-related educational track
- College students learning to be designers or engineers
- Employees who have joined a company that utilizes Civil.
- Employees who work for companies that have recently implemented Civil.
- Experienced Civil 3D users who are self-taught and who want to fill in gaps in their knowledge base
Why this Course?
In this UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Auto CAD Civil course you will learn about (civil) engineering drawing (civil), creating solid faces, creating 2D and 3D techniques, working on computer application and image rendering.
- AutoCAD Civil User Interface
- Importing and processing survey files to AutoCAD Civil
- Designing AutoCAD Civil Alignment and Profiles
- Creating and analysing AutoCAD Civil Surface Data
- Cutting cross-sections and estimating earthworks volumes with Civil
- Perform Cut and Fill Calculations using Civil Software
- Create Road cross-section (or Assembly) using Civil
- It is a professional design tool which perfectly designs the infrastructural project in accordance with the provided data.
- It possesses good workflow collaboration.
- Building Information Model (BIM) [three-dimensional] can be created in detail with Revit collaboration.
- AutoCAD Civil increases productivity and quality by minimizing time-consuming.
- This tool gives an error-ridden manual drawing update.
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil offers a familiar design environment.
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil enables the users to create two-dimensional cross-sections and add them to models quickly and easily.
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil can also create cross-sections far more quickly just by using the new layer manage tool.
- Drafting and documentation is made much easier by using AutoCAD Civil.
What you’ll Learn?
- Basic concepts of grading.
- Basic concepts of feature lines.
- Creating and editing feature lines
- Understanding, creating and editing grading objects
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******