UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Advance English Language in Islamabad
This UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Advance English Language delivers an enthralling introduction of the English language and its cultural assets. English is useful for practical reasons, such as its wide reach, yet it is also rich in history and literature. UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Advance English Language will take you on a fascinating journey of discovery via some of the language’s most influential writers, poets, and playwrights.
Why this course?
This UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Advance English Language is intended to help students reach advanced language competencies. It means that learners should demonstrate the following overall competencies after attending and successfully completing their UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Advance English Language.
- To explain their point of view, account for it, and defend it in debate by providing pertinent explanations, arguments, and remarks
- To effectively express themselves in social conversation and comprehend what is stated to them in a normal spoken language, even in a noisy environment.
- To fix slips and errors when they become aware of them.
Who is this course for?
This UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Advance English Language suits anyone who wants to improve their English or their advanced reading skills.
- Punctuation and Speech in English
- Past, Present, and Passive Tenses
- Tenses and Structure
- Define the term “writing” and identify the various styles and triggers.
- Explain the various genres of poetry and how to construct a poem Discuss the function of English punctuation Dissect how to organise the past, present, and passive tense
- Perform reading, writing, and communication in English Highlight how journalists conduct fair and honest reporting Outline numerous approaches to read and understand a text
- Describe the themes in Arthur Miller’s ‘The Crucible.’ Discuss William Shakespeare’s life and the mysteries surrounding him. Identify the types of literary strategies Shakespeare utilised in his works.
Learning English offers numerous undeniable cognitive benefits. The English-Speaking Proficiency Course teaches students how to solve problems in English by listening and comprehending, reading and developing critical thinking abilities, and improving their use of precise grammar for fluency and correctness.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******