UKQ Uk Approved Diploma in Strategic Management
The Program in Strategic Management and Leadership diploma is designed to build strategic management and leadership abilities in managers who have the authority and personal characteristics to translate organizational strategy into effective operational performance. This certification represents contemporary strategic management and leadership practice and enables learners to deepen and broaden their high-level understanding of strategic management and leadership in the workplace.
This qualification is appropriate for mature students with a background in academics or industry. The qualification places a strong emphasis on practical skill development in addition to theoretical fundamentals.
This course will help you improve your strategic management and leadership skills, as well as how to incorporate these models into your organization’s plan. The Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership focuses on major subjects such as company management, human resource management, and marketing.
You will be introduced to topical business subjects such as project management, financial management, marketing, and business strategy as part of the curriculum. Because of our innovative teaching and learning methods, you will begin to acquire vital abilities for the workplace, such as effective problem solving, critical thinking, teamwork, and effective communication. This course will allow you to hone your strategic management skills and apply these procedures and practices to strategic management in the workplace.
This credential represents practical knowledge, skills, capacities, and competences that are equal to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), and Postgraduate Certificates in academic terms.
- Strategic Management: A Framework for Creating Competitive Advantage.
- Examining the Outside Environment.
- Internal Environment Evaluation.
- Recognizing a company’s intellectual assets.
- Competitive Advantage at the Business Level.
- Diversification Strategy at the Corporate Level.
- International Value Creation Strategy in Global Markets.
- Entrepreneurial Strategy for Imitation, Adaptation, and Pioneering.
- Strategic Management in Strategy Execution and Corporate Governance.
- Designing Organizational Structures for Competitive Advantage.
- Strategic Management for an Effective Organization.
- Management of Innovation to Promote Corporate Entrepreneurship.
This programme is designed to solve competitiveness, creativity, and innovation concerns. You will be able to do the following after completing this programme:
- Explain why “doing” strategy is regarded as “the pinnacle of managerial Endeavour” (Mintzberg).
- Recognize and avoid outdated, worn beliefs about strategy so that you can implement newer, better ideas.
- Determine how doing approach has altered as a result of advances in technology and globalization.
Who should take or profit for this course:
- Leaders of the future
- Supervisors of the team
- All levels of management
- Strategic planners
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******