UKQ UK Approved Diploma in Educational Management
Every successful school needs innovative, forward-thinking and insightful leadership. School administrators must be able to confidently adopt these traits in all of their executive decisions and daily tasks and build them into making their school the best it can be.
The Diploma in Educational Leadership and Management is designed to help school-level administrators become visionary leaders and competent managers. It aims to provide a deeper understanding of the 21st century wisdom and skills necessary for global educational improvement and the leading of change through engagement with rich, academic content and practical-focused training.
Trainees of this programme will gain a deeper appreciation of their role and purpose as a leader and learn how to shape and add value to your school, as well as gain knowledge on the challenges facing school administrators. the Hands-on opportunities for them to demonstrate proficiency and to practice leadership skills in their schools is teamed with examining all spheres of education and training.
Completion of this in-depth diploma will result in having the skills and knowledge to contend for the most demanding management roles.
Who should take this course:
- Diploma in Educational Administration and Management course can be pursued by anyone interested in the administrative division of educational institutions
- It is apt for teachers willing to switch over from teaching to administrative job
- Ideal for principals and institutional heads looking for up gradation in their administrative skills
- Senior teachers, administrators and educationists can apply for this course
- Components of Educational Administration
- Educational Leadership
- Human relations in Educational Administration
- Crises and Disaster Management
- Educational Supervision
- Decision Making in Educational Administration
- Curriculum Issues in Administration
- Evaluation of Teaching and Learning
- Training Centre Management
- Be able to nurture the critical development, articulation, implementation and stewardship of a school vision of learning supported by the school community.
- Understand the importance of and be able to create a positive school culture, providing an effective instructional program, applying best practice to student learning and to designing comprehensive professional growth plans for staff.
- Be able to manage the organization, its operations and its resources in a way that promotes a safe, efficient and effective learning environment.
- Understand the importance of collaborating with families and other community members, responding to diverse community interests and needs and mobilizing community resources.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
****** For Registration & Information ******