UKQ Level 4 Diploma in Event Management Course in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
Start your journey to a dynamic career organising festivals, events and exhibitions with this qualification. Gain the knowledge and skills to ensure successful events, including coordinating diverse teams, risk management, contingency planning, project management, working with sponsors, coordinating on site operations, managing finances and budgets, and workplace health and safety.
You will have access to the latest events technology, trends and practices and the opportunity to team up with industry experts and businesses to work on live events and gain the confidence to work independently and make operational event management decisions.
You will graduate with a sound knowledge of event management processes and a broad range of skills to coordinate event operations and find employment in event management in range of industries including tourism and travel, hospitality, sport, cultural and community sectors.
- Source and use information on the events industry
- Coordinate on-site event registrations
- Manage event staging components
- Manage on-site event operations
- Enhance customer service experiences
- Manage finances within a budget
- Lead and manage people
- Monitor work operations
- Establish and conduct business relationships
- Manage projects
- Identify hazards, assess and control safety risks
- Plan in-house events or functions
- Select event venues and sites
- Develop, implement and monitor the use of social media in a business
- Research and comply with regulatory requirements
- Conference and event organizer
- Event management consultant
- Event manager
- Exhibition organizer
Work Placement Information
You are required to undertake approximately 160 hours of supervised work placement practice undertaken at an event management company or event venue. You will have to make small groups of three or four and given the task of planning, coordinating and executing an event for a prearranged event or a charity of your choosing. You will be responsible for developing the concept, selecting a venue, marketing the event, selling tickets, sourcing and liaising with suppliers, obtaining sponsorship, managing volunteers, managing a budget and the onsite management of the event.