UKQ Level 4 Diploma in Civil & Structural Engineering Course in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
Shape the future of the civil engineering industry with this qualification. This course will provide you with the knowledge and leaderships skills required for the principal areas of civil construction so that you can establish yourself in this expanding industry.
You will be taught engineering drafting to International Standards and gain exposure to computer-aided design (CAD) packages selected from AutoCAD, Microstation, Revit and 12D. In addition, you will learn sustainability principles and produce civil construction drawings as part of your assessment, gain skills to work with steel and concrete structures, design principles of bulk earth works and plan civil works.
- Use basic construction in engineering
- Use physics in engineering
- Use statics in engineering
- Use materials in engineering
- Produce basic concrete drawings
- Produce basic steel drawings
- Use basic soils in engineering
- Use basic fluids in engineering
- Use surveying in engineering
- Use strength of materials in engineering
- Organise and communicate information
- Interact with computing technology
- Use computer-aided drafting systems to produce basic engineering drawings
- Produce basic engineering graphics
- Design and install equipment used for transmitting wired phone, cellular, cable and broadband data.
- Work with copper or fiber optic cabling, complex networks and switching systems
- Maintain computer hardware.
- Monitor and measure the performance of networks
- Analyze security of systems, network, or data.
- Select the locations for, designing, configuring and installing new base stations
- Test, troubleshoot and optimize the existing cellular network
- Diagnose network and device problems and implement technical solutions
- Contractors and consultant’s companies
- Buildings and construction companies
- Airports industry
- Bridges industry
- Highways agencies
- Railway industry
- Environmental industry
- Geo-technical companies
- Coastal and marine industries
- Energy and power plant industries
- Tunneling industry
- Water and public health companies
Work placement information
- There is no work placement requirement for this course.