UKQ Level 3 Diploma in Telecommunication Course in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
This program is a Diploma level qualification, suitable for people entering a career as a Telecommunications technician.
Graduates will be able to:
Co-ordinate and scope telecommunication sites while managing stakeholder and client expectations and relationships.
Apply safe work practices and meet industry standards when working on telecommunications networks, including operation of plant and equipment.
Apply knowledge of optical fibre and/or copper theory during build, provisioning and repair of the telecommunications network to meet industry standards.
Install, locate, test and service fibre and/or copper network to protect and restore the telecommunications network.
- Introduction to Telecommunication
- Types of Telecommunication
- Wireless communication
- Wired communication
- Satellite communication
- Mobile communication
- Digital and Analogue signalling
- Design and install equipment used for transmitting wired phone, cellular, cable and broadband data.
- Work with copper or fiber optic cabling, complex networks and switching systems
- Maintain computer hardware.
- Monitor and measure the performance of networks
- Analyze security of systems, network, or data.
- Select the locations for, designing, configuring and installing new base stations
- Test, troubleshoot and optimize the existing cellular network
- Diagnose network and device problems and implement technical solutions
It covers vast areas such as satellite communications, telephony, internet, optical fibre and mobile communications, data networks, software systems, micro-electronic devices.
Work placement information
- There is no work placement requirement for this course.